CAMP (Workshops) RULES SHEET
1. Parents are not allowed to observe during camp hours. We wish that the camper’s efforts remain a surprise for the final show.
2. Campers should wear comfortable clothes fit to move. Girls should not wear dresses or skirts as it will make dance class floor exercises difficult and awkward. Socks can be slippery, so be ready to take them off.
3. Campers are not allowed to bring or chew gum at camp.
4. Campers and their parents will be financially responsible for any property that is defaced or damaged.
5. Campers cannot bring any paraphernalia (toys, games, etc.) from home unless otherwise instructed to do so. If a camper must carry a cell phone, please leave it turned off, or in silent mode, for the duration of the camp day. If this is not adhered to, teachers reserve the right to confiscate the phone until the end of the day.
6. Campers must not borrow money from other campers.
7. “Lead” parts in our final performance are given based on talent and not on longevity or favoritism. However, we consider all of our campers to be equal and important. Every camper will be will have much to do in many scenes of the play. NO REFUNDS ARE GIVEN FOR DISSATISFACTION OF A ROLE.
8. Signing up for camp entitles The Tokyo Junior Playhouse to use photos and/or videos taken during camp in brochures, publicity ads, and websites.
9. All registration, tuition, fees, and other monies paid are nonrefundable.
10. Inappropriate touching (violent, romantic, etc) or inappropriate language (swearing, bullying, etc) toward other campers is strictly forbidden & will result in expulsion.
11. Campers must not wander to any area unless a supervisor is present.
12. Visitors (friends, family members, etc.) are NOT allowed to attend or observe camp.
13. We ask that all parents and campers read these rules together. Signing up for one of our workshops says that you adhere to our rules to insure a more pleasant camp experience.